Marc-Joelitza Montgomery is a writer and Year-2 student at BHSEC Cleveland. She is the recipient of the Literature of the Americas Award in the Spring of 2018. As well as the recipient of the World Literature Award in both the Fall and Spring semester of 2018-2019.
- I react big because I care.
- Say it, because one day you won’t be able to.
- Time moves fast, so enjoy yourself.
- I am creative.
- I have a bigger impact on people than I thought I did.
- There is a need to capture more memories.
- There is so much power in a person who can manage when they’re all alone.
- People’s insults are a reflection of their own insecurities.
- I am deserving.
- If you want it, you have to get it.
- It’s okay not to have everything figured out.
- The vibes you get from others are important.
- Someone’s beauty, creativity, or intellect doesn’t take away from my own.
- There is beauty in the unknown.
- Readers are leaders.
- You can’t change people, but you can make them think.
- In the end– everything works out.
Onto 18 I go.
-February 17th 2021